PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL ASSOCIATED SERVICES AND SYSTEMS MAY BE HOUSED ON SERVERS IN AUSTRALIA. IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA, INFORMATION WE COLLECTED (INCLUDING COOKIES) ARE PROCESSED AND STORED IN AUSTRALIA, WHICH MAY NOT OFFER THE SAME LEVEL OF PRIVACY PROTECTION AS THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU RESIDE OR ARE A CITIZEN. BY USING THE SERVICES AND PROVIDING INFORMATION TO US, YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER TO AND PROCESSING OF THE INFORMATION IN AUSTRALIA.
What Information Do We Collect?
Information Provided by Users
Your Account information: You provide your email, or log in for a third-party account (like Facebook), to create an online or application account ("Account") or subscribe to our communications. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services properly. When creating your Account, you may be asked to enter certain information, such as: your name, avatar, age, gender, address, telephone number and email address.
Customer Support: When you contact us, you can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including information about the AstroAI Automotive tools and/or consumer products ("Products") that you own and contact details, so that we can provide customer support. For example, you can send an email to Customer Support that contains information about our tire pressure gauge performance, and other issues.
Device and Other Automatically Collected Information
Device Signals: We collect information that your Device sends out or receives to tailor the Services to our users in different regions, such as: geo-location, IP addresses, and external hardware information from your Device about surrounding Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers. You can enable and disable communicating such information to us by adjusting your Device security and privacy settings.
Server Logs: A server log is a list of the activities that a server performs. AstroAI's servers automatically collect and store in server logs certain information, such as: your search queries, IP addresses, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, referral URL, and certain cookies that identify your browser or Account.
Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer's hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about the Device, such as: user settings, browsing history, and activities conducted while using the Services.
Our Services Use the Following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the services. Without them, for example, you would not be able to use your Account.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow AstroAI to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services, and improve the Services.
- Functionality cookies, which AstroAI uses to recognize you when you return to the Services.
- Analytics services: AstroAI also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze your information. Generally, analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt-out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt-out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics.
We use this Personal Data to provide AstroAI with valuable insights to improve our AstroAI Pages or products/services range.
We collect and use information obtained from Facebook, Google, Amazon, and other accounts you use to login to the Services ("Third-Party Accounts"), such as: your name, your user name or handle, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Third-Party Account profile. We do not have access to your Third-Party Account passwords.
We are not required to remove any content or information that:
- Federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain;
- Was not posted by you;
- Is anonymized so that you cannot be identified;
- You don't follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal;
- You received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information. Removal of your content or information from the Service does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information from our systems or the systems of our service providers. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under Australia law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or information or render it invisible to other users and the public.
What Do We Use Your Information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: We use your information to process payments you make through the Services.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing or for your Account may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related Product or Services information, including sending you updates to our terms and policies and other important messages from time to time. We may also send you marketing and promotional communications we believe might be relevant to your interests.
- Security and privacy: We use your information to verify Account details and activity. We also use your information to promote the security and privacy of the Services, such as investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms.
- Advertising and business information: We may show advertisements to you and others for our Products and third-party products based on the information we have collected from you, such as: what you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased.
- Accessing Third-Party Accounts: We use your information, including Third-Party Account information, to permit your Products and the Services to access Third-Party Accounts. These Third-Party Accounts may allow you to share personal information through our Services, such as Facebook posts or pictures. Because this kind of information can be public, you should exercise care in what you choose to submit to Third-Party Accounts. Please adjust your Third-Party Account privacy settings appropriately.
How Is This Information Shared?
- Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
- Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
- Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied personally identifiable payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
How Can You Manage Information about You, Including Your Account?
- We provide you with the ability to review, manage, or delete your information.
- Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your Account profile information by logging in to your Account and visiting your Account settings page.
- Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to manage your communications settings, such as unsubscribing from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by logging in to your Account and visiting your Account settings page.
- Deleting your Account: If you want to delete your Account, you may do so on your Account settings page. Deleting your Account will remove the personally identifiable information associated with your Account.
How Long Will the Data Be Stored?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party websites on our Services. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Please use these third-party websites with caution. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites.
How can you contact AstroAI with questions?